Turkish Student Visa and Permit for Pakistani Students
In order to study in Turkey, you need to apply for a Turkey Student Visa. The policies vary from country to country so do check before applying.
Student Visa Requirement
These are the general Turkey visa requirements for Pakistani Students:
● A valid passport
● A completed visa application form
● Two passport-sized photos
● Letter of Acceptance from the university you will be studying at.
● Proof of health insurance
● Confirmation of Flights
● Receipt to prove you have paid the visa processing fee
● Evidence of Sufficient Funds
● Previous Education Transcripts and Certificate.
● Proof that you have a place to stay in Turkey
● Language Proficiency Certificates
Student Visa and Permit Application Fees
● For single entry: 758.90 TRY
● For multiple entries: 2542 TRY