Turkey Admission & Visa Process
Turkish universities have generally two intakes May/ fall semester and December/ Spring semester.
- Application Form
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and its translation
- An updated resume
- Statement of Purpose
- Recommendation Letters
- Result for undergraduate/Graduate Program Entrance Exam
- IELTS, TOEFL (or a university's proficiency test upon arrival)
- Proof of application fee payment (35-100 USD)
- A letter that guarantees you have the financial funds.
Note: If you are applying online you still need to send these documents via post before the application deadline.
- University acceptance letter
- Passport size Pictures
- Bank Statement (proof of funds)
- Overseas health insurance
A Turkish student visa can take around 7 to 8 weeks after your applications, so better to get professional help to know the process and all.