Perth, the capital city of Western Australia and one of the sunniest cities in the world, with the sun shining up to 320 days a year! It is known for being Australia’s most isolated city, it is 2700 km away from the Adelaide. Perth also considered as one of the most solitary inhabited centers in the whole world. This city is, completely surrounded by the nature. It’s quiet and relaxed environment make it different and unique than rest of Australia.
In 90’s Perth faced the mining boom, which contributed greatly in the strong economy structure of Perth, as a result the people of Perth live a wealthy and luxurious life. Perth is one of the richest cities of the world; the main reason is the lifestyle they follow here. And this is one of many reasons why Perth offers out-class Study and work opportunities. Perth can be the great alternative for people who do not wish to stay in Sydney or Melbourne. Because of its great work opportunities and laid-back lifestyle (small town feels).
When you think about study abroad in Australia, Perth is rarely in the list but this city is full of work and study opportunities for both local and international students. It can be the “Spot on” for people who really want to experience the genuine Australian lifestyle during their stay. In addition, for employment prospective it is the best destination to stay and start with.
Why Study In Perth:
- Perth is home to around 55,000 international students from over 40 nations, enrolled in different universities of Perth. And the number of enrollments are increasing with every passing year.
- Perth has some of the best universities, English schools and Colleges of Australia.
- Some of the best universities in Perth are The University of Western Australia, Curtain University, Murdoch University and University of Notre Dame. However, there are many other universities providing best education in different programs.
- Perth has great Institutes and Universities offering great Vocational programs of your choice, if you are looking for the suitable course, Edvise hub can help you find the one of your interest in Perth.
- Perth offers all kind of English language courses from Basic English lessons to IELTS, Business English course and other advanced courses etc.
- It is best and most suitable options for people who really want to live true Aussie’s life and study English.
- It has the lowest cost of living than whole Australia, and international students can easily find pocket friendly accommodation options.
- The weather of the Perth is mostly sunny as it said “ Perth is the city, where sun never sets”
- International students can study in a cosmopolitan environment at lowest cost than elsewhere in Australia.
- Locals in Perth are extremely friendly and welcoming just like the rest of Australians. It can be the best place for international students to build networking and make friends.
- It is also the hub for art, music, theater and films. So all the music and art lovers, Perth is the best destination for you to study abroad.
- Perth has some of the best beaches of Australia; International student would have access to good surf sport and crystal clear water in here.
These are the few benefits of studying in Perth, Australia or you can say reasons one should study in Perth. You can check our similar blogs on different cities of Australia at Edvise hub’s blog section.