UK Admission & Visa Process
There are two intakes available in the UK institutes – January or February intake and September or October intake. Students who miss the September intake can apply for the January intake easily.
To take admission in any university, there are some basic requirements you have to meet. Edvise hub has listed important documents below that you need for university admission in the UK.
- IELTS Certificate.
- Previous degrees Attested by FAO
- Personal Statement
- 2 academic reference letters
- Last 6 months Bank Statement
- Police clearance certificate
- passport size picture
- Student Visitor Visa: 6 months shot visa (where if you have not decided your courses, you can apply for it whilst in the UK)
- Tier 4 Visa (general): Complete degree
- Tier 4 (child): children aged 4 to 17
If you need any help or assistance regarding any document or process, feel free to contact us at Contact@edvisehub.com