Turkey is a great student destination if you want to experience a new culture and be close to both East and West. Apart from the ideal mix between European and Oriental influence, Turkey also has a growing academic reputation with new and old universities working to offer international students’ competitive education.
Sabanci University is one of the oldest and top institutes in Turkey. Its quality education, highly experienced professors, research and students are recognized and valued all over the world. It also has the highest research income per faculty member among all Turkish universities.
Why Business Management?
If you like to manage and are passionate about making creative and smooth management systems for organizations, Sabanci University’s management school is recognized and valued not only in Turkey but also globally with having the highest ranking for management schools (course based) in Turkey and ranked 541 globally according to QSrannkings. There is no doubt that Turkey’s economy is booming. With the growing economy, the quality of Turkish education system is also increasing as there were 10 Turkish universities featured in the QS World University Rankings, 2019. Visit universityrankings to find out the QS rankings in 2021 for Turkish universities
Why Business Management from Sabanci University, Turkey?
1. Career Prospects:
Graduates of Sabanci University are highly valued across all sectors and many countries both professionally and in academically. 97% of graduates find employment within a year of their graduation. 81% of overall alumni pursue professional careers in well-known companies. Unilever, Accenture, Procter & Gamble, Ford, and Deloitte & Touche are among the companies that our alumni went on to work for. Every SU undergraduate student has to do a mandatory internship before graduation. Following is few of many jobs where a management degree holder is needed:
- Business adviser
- Corporate investment banker
- Data scientist
- Stock market analyst.
- Human resources adviser
- Marketing executive
- Mortgage adviser
- Project manager
- Sales executive
- Teacher or lecturer.
Earning potential for a career path in Business Management
The average salary of a BSC- Business Management Graduate is around $66,700, according to Pay-scale.
Operations Manager: $64,000
Human Resource (Generalist): $45,000
Account Executive: $48,000
Inventory Manager: $65,000
Director of Operations: $111,000
Manager, Marketing & Business Development: $81,000
Operations Analyst: $52,000
- (General Certificate Education) A minimum of two C passes at “A Level” (Advanced Level) OR A minimum of two C passes at “AS Level” (Advanced Subsidiary) OR A minimum of one C pass at “A Level” and a minimum of one C pass at “AS Level”
- A minimum grade of 1100 out of 1600 (Sabancı University SAT Code: 7100)
- Mathematics 2 Subject Test A minimum score of 600 out of 800
- Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) or Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC).
- A minimum average of 80% certificate/diploma score.
- IELTS: 6.5-7
- TOEFL: 90
3. International Scholarships:
- Pakistan HEC scholarship:
Because of the strong diplomatic relationship between Turkey and Pakistan. Sabanci University has offered Pakistan HEC Scholarship. Sabancı University is one of few universities which you can study with Pakistan HEC scholarship.
- Overseas scholarship students, visit gov.tr
4. Campus Facilities:
- Health Centre
- 24/7 open Information Centre (Library)
- Fully equipped Sports Centre
- On-campus accommodation with en-suite bathrooms
- Dining Hall, cafes and restaurants
- Performing Arts Centre
- Cosmetics Store
- Health Centre
5. Dormitories are peaceful, very clean, comfortable, and safe.
It has dorms with a quality above the standards. There are dormitories that are cleaned twice a week and have bathrooms in all rooms. There is a card system in the dormitories, they open their doors with their student cards like it is in hotels.
6. Options for a semester abroad
The university is very strong in terms of Erasmus and Exchange opportunities. They have agreements with nearly 300 universities, you can go all over the world and study a semester including Europe, Asia, Australia, America, Brazil.
7. Beautiful lake on the campus:
One of the major student spots in the Sabanci university is the beautiful lake in the middle of the university where students like to walk, hang out, relax. According to WHO, sitting beside lake is a kind of therapy too.