Parent Visa- Subclass 103
Living in Australia and wants to call your parents there? Apply for Parent Visa Australia- Subclass 103 which lets a parent of Australian Permanent Citizen, settled Australian Citizen or eligible New Zealand Citizen to move to Australia. The parents who apply for this visa shouldn’t hold Sponsored Parent (Temporary) (subclass 870) visa.
- The visa allows to move to Australia as a permanent resident
- Visa Cost starts from AUD 6,415 which is paid in 2 parts known as installments
- The processing times vary depending on the verification of information and documents provided.
The visa process goes as:
‘Australian Government Department of Home Affairs’
To apply for this visa:
- Must be outside Australia when it’s decided on the applicant application
- Must have an eligible child who is permanently settled in Australia or is a New Zealand Citizen
- Should follow Australian law and meet applicable visa conditions
The visa allows to;
- Indefinitely stay in Australia
- Study and work in Australia
- Sponsor other family member to come to Australia
- Enroll in public health care scheme of Australia
- If eligible, apply for Australian citizenship
- The applicant can travel to and from Australia as many times for 5 years from the date the visa is granted with Resident Return (PRV).
- The retiree who apply for parent visa doesn’t have to meet the balance of family test or have an assurance of support ( can include their partner in the application).
- The members of the family unit can be included in the application at the time of applying (whether they are migrating or not).
- The applicants must meet health and character requirements.
The application is assessed in 2 stages:
- Eligibility is checked and either the application is added to queue or refused
- Application assessment is continued when a place is available and a decision is made.