Malaysia Admission & Visa Process
Intakes in top universities of Malaysia take place thrice a year, so it's better to look for your suitable option and start preparing your documents 8-10 months before the intake date.
- February (spring semester) Intakes begin from the start of January
- April (Summer Semester) Intakes start by March
- September (Autumn Semester) Intakes start by August.
Admission requirements in Malaysian universities vary from university to university and program or course you choose to study.
- Application form
- IELTS TOEFL Certificate
- Two reference letter from employers (for graduate students )
- Statement of purpose
- Last qualification degree and transcript.
- Draft for application fees, if applicable
- Portfolio (for Art, Design & Architecture programme)
- Other Certificates & Achievements of Extracurricular Activities
- Acceptance letter from the university
- Bank Statement
- Certificate IELTS, TOEFL
- Passport size photographs
- Health Insurance