Most common scholarships in USA for Pakistani students!
|No.||Country||Scholarship name||Apply Date||Category||Eligibility|
|1||USA||Fulbright Scholarship 2022||May||Masters, PHD||Student should have strong academic background|
|2||USA||Gate millennium scholarships||September/ January||Undergraduate, Postgraduate||Must have an outstanding record of academic achievement|
|3||USA||East Tennessee state university international students||July, October||Undergraduate and Master||Applicant must be admitted to a full-time course|
|4||USA||Hood college international||February||Undergraduate and Master||Student must be accepted by Hoods college.|
|5||USA||Global alliance||January||Undergraduate, Master||A nurse practitioner is not eligible|
US Full Bright Scholarship 2022:
Fulbright Scholarship Program is a 100% , fully Funded Scholarship for Pakistani Students to enrol and continue their higher studies (master and PhD) in highly reputed and top-ranked universities of United State. Scholarship will cover your tuition, textbooks, airfare, a living stipend, health insurance, visa fees, a computer and settling-in allowance. All Pakistani citizens are eligible to apply.
- A candidate must have a good academic record.
- A candidate must have all academic transcripts and degrees while applying.
- A candidate should have Graduate Record Examination (GRE) score while applying.
- A candidate submits a research proposal and statement of Purpose while applying.
Fields of study:
- Public Health
- Social Sciences
- Journalism and Mass Communication
- Arts and Culture Management including Heritage Conservation and Museum Studies
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Environmental Science/Studies
- Security/Peace Studies
- Data Science.
Gates Millennium Scholarship
The Gate Millennium Scholarship Programme is an initiative of Bill and Melinda Foundations aimed at providing financial aid to ethnic minorities for higher education. Through Gate Millennium programme, high achieving ethnic minorities can attend any US college or university for undergraduate and postgraduate degree. It is 100% fully funded scholarship which offers opportunities of leadership development, mentoring, cultural and social support besides academic support.
- The applicant must be an outstanding academic performer of his/her class. He must be among 10% top students of the class he/she is currently graduating.
- The applicant must have leadership quality, (involvement in community service, extra -curricular activities and other activities)
- The applicant must possess exceptional personality attributes and success skills, (motivation, perseverance, emotional maturity)
- The applicant must have a cumulative 3 GPA on an un-weighted 4.0 scale in his graduating degree.
- The applicant must meet the federal Pell Grant eligibility criteria. (the federal Pell Grant eligibility means you must be in significant need of financial support)
- The applicant must be motivated to be enrolled in a four-year duration undergraduate degree program at an accredited or a not-for-profit US college or university.
- The Gates scholarship demonstrate substantial academic progress and maintained the excellent grades can continue on receiving grant for post graduate level studies in fields of education, engineering, library science, mathematics, public health and science.
Hood College Scholarship
Every year, Hood College gives away more than $6 million in merit-based scholarships that also includes scholarships for first-year students coming in from high school also for students transferring from other colleges. The international scholarship has three levels 25%, 33% and 50% of the tuition fee based off the academics.
- Pakistani Students must be accepted to Hood College to be considered for this scholarship.
- Student from any nationality can apply for scholarship that is Pakistani student can apply too.
- Pakistani student must possess a passport issued by the GOV. of Pakistan.
- Complete application form.
- Official transcript verified by the Higher education commission of Pakistan.
- English Proficiency test scores e.g., TOEFEL and IELTS.
- A minimum score of 79 on the TOEFL test (Test of English as a Foreign Language).
- Minimum score of 6.5 in IELTS test (International English Language Testing System)
- Minimum score of 53 on PTE Academic (Pearson Test of English)
- F1 visa Pakistani applicants are required to add financial support certifications of one year.
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Interview with an admission consultant.
- ACT orSAT test scores
Global alliance scholarship
What does the scholarship cover?
The scholarship pays off all the expenses that is covers the full amount which includes
- Tuition’s fee
- Travel expenses
- Must be currently licensed registered Nurse (RN) who has an advanced training at nursing. Training certificate issued by the Pakistan nursing council.
- A nurse practitioner is not eligible.
- Must have one year of experience with acute care at a hospital.
- Must not be a citizen of United States of America.
Pakistani nursing students with clinical care and operation room experience will be preferred. Also, Pakistani student with a CGPA of 3.5 to 4 will be preferred.