Field of study
Masters Degree Program (full-time) in any subject.
The scholarship is targeted to citizens of Chevening-eligible countries and Pakistan is one of it.
It covers university tuition fees, living allowance on monthly basis, return airfare (economy class) to the UK, and supplementary allowances and grants to cover necessary expenditure.The scholarships are normally offered for the full period for which you are liable to pay tuition fees to the University, which is usually the same as the length of your course.
£1,334 per month inside London and £1,023 per month outside London
• Should be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country.
• Return to home country for a minimum of two years after the end of scholarship
• Have successfully completed undergraduate degree that allows entry into a postgraduate program at a university in UK by the time an application is submitted. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK but may be different subjected to university and course choice.
• Have at least two years of work experience.
• Apply to three different universities in UK and have got an unconditional offer letter from any prior to 13 July 2023.
• Meet English Language requirement.
Applications for Chevening Awards can only be submitted using the Chevening online application system, available through the ‘apply’ button on your country’s page. The deadline for applications is 3 November 2022 at 12:00 GMT (midday)
It is important to visit your individual country page at the official website for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.