Field of study
Scholarships for commencement in 2023 will be only for Masters level studies
Australia's assistance for international development in Pakistan contributes to economic growth, poverty reduction, and increased political stability. The most significant factor considered while evaluating applicants is whether they have the potential to make a difference in Pakistan's development difficulties.
Australia Awards scholarships are provided for the minimal amount of time required for the recipient to finish the academic programme, including any relevant prerequisite training, as specified by the Australian educational institution.
Scholarship recipient will be getting all these facilities like: Air fare tickets, a one-time establishment allowance upon arrival; full tuition fees; a contribution toward living expenses; an introductory academic programme; overseas student health insurance for the duration of the scholarship; additional academic support; and a fieldwork allowance for master's by coursework students pursuing research and degrees with a required fieldwork component.
22000 AUD per year approximately
IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 or above (with no individual band score of less than 6.0) or an equivalent TOEFL or PTE score is required for applicants. Scores need to be valid as of January 1, 2023.
• Should have completed 16 years of education and five years of relevant work experience in Pakistan;
• be a Pakistani citizen currently residing in Pakistan and applying for the scholarship from Pakistan;
• not be an Australian citizen, hold permanent residency in Australia, or be applying for a visa to live in Australia permanently;
• People with disabilities who meet the eligibility requirements may submit an application with an IELTS score of 6.0 with no band lower than 5.0, but if they are chosen, they must retake an English Language Proficiency test and obtain the necessary score before they can accept their scholarship. This test will be organized by Australia Awards - Pakistan.
• submit a Development Impact Plan that provides precise goals and inspirations for helping Pakistan to develop.
• they must spend at least two years in Pakistan after they finish their studies.